We remain intimately involved in all operations of the company to add our “personal touch” and ensure all clients receive the same level of excellent service as we expect for our own families.
Our Care Givers
At Caring For You, we believe the Care Giver and their caregiving services make all the difference in the world. That’s why each one is personally interviewed by our founder, Lillian Levy.
Our Care Givers are caring, dependable, conscientious, neat, clean, qualified and experienced.
Caring for You’s goal is to make sure each of our Care Givers is compatible with each of our clients and their families in order to provide optimal one-on-one care.
Contact us today, we can help.
- Meal preparation/diet monitoring
- Ensuring medications are taken on time
- Escorted transportation to doctor/social events
- Light housekeeping
- Assistance with all personal care
- Errand running
- Hourly or live-in services available
- Companionship, lift spirits and stimulate mental abilities with activities
- Help in maintaining the highest level of independent living
Examples of When Services Can Help
We have listed below a few of our most popular caregiving services examples. There may be a situation you have that’s not listed, please call us as we can probably help.
- For anyone who is disabled or recovering from an illness, surgery or injury
- Support while in, or following, a hospital or rehabilitation stay
- Care and support for the terminally ill
- Assistance for short-term or long-term periods
- Enhance safety and security
- Alzheimer’s/dementia monitoring
- Relief for a family Care Giver
- Care while the family is out of town